суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fitness floor plan




I hate the free Live Journal you get these days. The ads make it impossible to do some of the things I want to do. Hmph.

I had to take my things out of storage to save money. Iapos;ve been trying to find a book now that all my stuff is in the apartment. Itapos;s a ballet book and has photos of children, which allows me to see age-appropriate bodies for my dolls without looking like a total creepy old guy. Iapos;m working from memory now. It also has several good non-smiling faces in it. And itapos;s pink. I really hope it turns up.

Iapos;m thinking about knitting and lacemaking and sculpting today. I can probably do just one of those. Must choose. Must eat first.

Iapos;m planning to try Apoxie Sculpt for my dollapos;s body. I hope it has the qualities Iapos;m looking for, something with the consistency of firm Sculpey. Iapos;ve heard it starts soft and eventually gets really firm over four hours. I would get the whole thing ready and just have a really long sculpt session, get it finished in one day. Not including the jointing, just the full body sculpt.

I get paid on Tuesday. I want Apoxie Sculpt and Phillipe Faraut stuff. And I need armature wire. And I would like copier ink and blue paper and file tabs. But I could always go to the copier store to make my enlargements, itapos;s just easier to do it at home.

drunkelew, fitness floor plan, fitness floor mats, fitness floor, fitness flirty.



Комментариев нет: