среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

express handmark pocket




LIFE IS REALLY UNFAIR AND SO STUPID

Kidding, but seriously, no matter what you do you lose- sleep with him and he wonapos;t call you back, donapos;t sleep with him and he wonapos;t call you back. Orrrr, more on my level, hold his hand at punk rock show and he calls you and then he asks you on a date and then calls the next day to say that he doesnapos;t want you to get the wrong impression and ummmm maybe dinner is too much like a date. YEAH, WELL, I thought North Carolina was a stupid state to be from anyway

Anyway, you probably remember this happening approx one week ago, only on a less grand, but more heart breaking level. I was too sad to go to work for one whole day, in addition to a whole sunday where all I wanted to do was go from being curled up in bed to being curled up in a church pew. I really did want to do that, I still canapos;t think of anything more comforting, just rolling around in a pew, listening to someone give a good sermon and people singing big songs about love and how Great things are and just being sad sad sad. But umm that catastrophe can be directly linked to my out of control hormones and raging pms, GOD, I AM SUCH A WOMAN ALL THE TIME. Well, this proves my point, no matter how much I lower my standards, Iapos;m gunna die alone and 100 unloved, lifeapos;s ruff and I hate everyone, jk jk jk.

I just want ot leave you with this thought is MEN SUCK, THEN YOU DIE. BYE

debate continues, express handmark pocket, express hanjin, express hanks polar tom, express hanks polar tom video.



Комментариев нет: