пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adapter dryer plug




I am scraps of paper, rumours, bulletins and gossip forming a substance of crumbling pieces
I am peroxide, naproxyen and valarean root.
I was a daughter, a friend, a hope. I am estranged, entangled and strangled. The girl on the end of the phone
I am the one when you canapos;t help but look.
I was never pretty and I was always fucked up.
itsoundspretentiousbutitapos;strue.

Iapos;ve never told a lie and felt guilty.
And thatapos;s the most honest thing youapos;ll ever hear me say.

1.Deadlines haunt me like ghosts.
2.Oldfriends follow me around like shadows
3.and the ultimate poltergeist that I call love

...

well lets just say I wont be putting cards down any time soon.
a hand kept secret is a secret sworn and marked on a grave.

I like to spill truths like wine on carpet of a friends living room. Reveal, or stain.
either way youapos;ll still get the awkward silences and glances like you just shot someone
Nobody wants to say a word, in case you shoot them too.


Youapos;re all so ignorant, donapos;t ask
Donapos;t pray
Donapos;t pry
You donapos;t want to know.
No, really.
You donapos;t want to know.


Take me home.

cafeteria missouri plan, adapter dryer plug, adapter ds lite nintendo, adapter ds nintendo tv, adapter ds nintendo wifi.



Комментариев нет: