четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cleveland building home construction




Anyone reading this is invited to come see my work at the Illingworth Kerr Gallery in the Alberta College of Art and Design, Calgary, Alberta, if theyapos;re anywhere close to that location on Friday and Saturday :)� Iapos;ll have 5 pieces up

I find the this show to be one of the more encouraging things to happen this year.� I guess they saw my work up somewhere else in the college and wanted me to have it in the gallery as well, which makes me feel good when Iapos;ve been feeling so discouraged with my art to begin with.� Iapos;ve been experimenting a lot and nothingapos;s really been turning out for me, so it makes me really happy that other people might like what Iapos;m doing.

euro currency rate, cleveland building home construction, cleveland building department, cleveland builder exchange, cleveland buddhist temple.



Комментариев нет: