пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

american political parties timeline




Currently waiting for the next lesson to start and counting down to finishing class for today. Whatapos;s new? haha.

I learnt about myself yest. What do you want to know about me? Haha. He has the answers because, we have the same personality. Sentitive, we think too much. No worries. I donapos;t have any crush on him. I already have someone looking after me, if you know what I mean.

Met Suhaila for my late lunch cum early dinner and off back to school to accompany Suhaila and Ihsan for the Floorball match. I didnapos;t even know thereapos;s a competion going on.

sorry people. Just a brief update. Just to kill time. Gtg now. Byebye.

Coz I said you are and i hope you know itapos;s true.


american political parties timeline, american political parties list, american political parties history, american political parties 1800.



Комментариев нет: