воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

chattanooga visitors guide




Is no more.

Mom and Dad are getting divorced.� Mom bought a place on Grand, and weapos;re going to switch every couple days, 50-50.
They never argued, theyapos;re still friends.� They just donapos;t love each other anymore.�

Mom and dadapos;s 17th anniversary was september 30th.� They went to Chez Panisse, and Dad bought her roses.� two weeks ago.

I�really donapos;t know what to think.� My Mom and Dad were just so old couple-y.� And now they donapos;t love each other anymore.

I�hope that the tendancy to divorce isnapos;t genetic, because if so, I�definitely will.

Will any kids I have have more than four grandparents?� I�dunno. �

This year was going to be so good too.� good classes, relaxed, friends, club.� Just...� I�hope this doesnapos;t make it too difficult.
chattanooga visitors guide, chattanooga visitors center, chattanooga visitors bureau, chattanooga visitors.



Комментариев нет: