воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bulk party supply




So Vanessa and I decided we needed a table. Since weapos;re poor we decided to check Craigapos;s List. Usually we just see stuff that may be in the price range but not really worth the drive over (like in Plano or something), but we were lucky to find someone selling a table and 4 chairs for $75 AND they were in Denton. NOW we can have apt. Thanksgiving here at this place since weapos;ve got a buttload of room and chairs and a table We were almost about to just get an extra coffee table and just eat at it...but we like chairs.

I got to talk to my friend Jeremy yesterday on the phone, it was so great to hear his voice, I really miss him. He keeps tempting me to visit him in Japan but Iapos;m pretty sure thatapos;s NEVER going to happen. I canapos;t even afford to go to India this winter break :/ I can barley afford the rent I dunno how Iapos;m gonna do it in December...plasma sales anyone? I guess i need to start crocheting more things to sell instead of just gifts for people, lol.g

cruz fish house vera, bulk party supply, bulk party supply wholesale, bulk partyware, bulk patty pork sale sausage.



Комментариев нет: